Last Updated on 06.26.19
At Royal Locksmith (the “Company” or “We), we respect your privacy and are dedicated to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website. It also gives details of our practices for gathering, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy is relevant to the information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Please note that this does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. No one under 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We don’t intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under this age, please do not use or contribute any information on this website or through any of its features. Do not register, make any purchases, use any of the interactive or public comment features on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us ( including your name, address, number, e-mail or any screen name or user name you may use). If we find out that we have collected or received any personal information from anyone under 18 without verification or parental consent, we will immediately delete the information. If you are concerned that we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect various types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- The information for your personal identification, such as name, e-mail, number, postal address or ANY OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- Data that is about you but does not identify you;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this data:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you visit the site. Information collected in this manner may include usage details, IP addresses and data collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties.
Information You Provide to us
The information we collect on/through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This contains information provided at the time subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem.
- Records and copies of your correspondence ( including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. These include:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication information and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, for example, IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may use these technologies for behavioral tracking. This includes gathering data about your online activities from time to time and across third-party websites or other online services. The information we collect is just statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may store it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. This type of information helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more customized service, including allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Maintain information about our customers’ preferences, allowing us to personalize our Website according to their individual interests.
- Speed up your search.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and while on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We DO NOT collect personal information automatically, but we may connect this information to personal information about you that we have collected from other sources that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may reveal gathered information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a growing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or remove any personal information that you have provided us with. We may not meet your request to change information if we believe that the change would break any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We put measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access into practice. This way we also protect it from being used, altered and disclosed.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not fully secure. Even though we do everything to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that has been transmitted to our website. Any type of transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You For Visiting the Royal Locksmith website.