We appreciate your interest in our service.
THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
Before we give you a detailed explanation on the terms and conditions of the website, we find it essential to state why we collect and save your personal information. Our reasons are listed below:
- To provide you with the product and services that you have ordered from our company.
- To provide us with a general vision of your preferences. This is done with the aim of presenting you with more suitable services and products.
- To continue improving the quality of the products and services that we provide.
- To collect statistical data on the most and least demanded services and products on our website.
- To efficiently recognize and solve problems on the website.
- To better recognize the services or products you are most likely looking for based on your previous visits to the website.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect and save a variety of different information about you. A list of some of the information that we may be looking for:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email addresses
- Your Location
- The location from which you visited the site
- The date and time at which you visited the site
- The duration of time that you spent on our website
- The services that you checked/looked up on our website
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address
WAYS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
The information that we receive from you may be obtained in three different ways: directly from you, through log data or through cookies.
Directly from you:
Once you request one of our services, we will generally ask you to provide us with your name and surname, phone number and location so that we can easily reach you and provide you with ours service. We store this information in case of future complaints or follow-up services.
Log Data may be described as an automatic data collection system. Once you access our website, your browser will automatically send us data including:
- Your IP Address
- The type of browser that you are using
- The operating system that you are using
- The pages that you usually visit when searching our site
- The date on which you accessed our website
- The duration of time that you searched our website
Log Data is used in order to:
- Improve the contents of our site
- To make our site more user-friendly
- To quickly identify the services or products you are most likely looking for based on your previous visits to the website.
YOU CAN DELETE COOKIES
TO WHOM IT IS SHARED
Your personal information may be shared in the following reasons:
- If we require to share information hold by us with law or government institution
- If we believe there is a potential risk, and by sharing your information we may prevent harm or damage to the public or to our self.
We will not share data to any 3rd party, or use your privacy details by our self (besides providing the service required).
We would like to highlight that we fully understand the importance of our customer’s privacy and that we take the matter very seriously. While stating this, we cannot guarantee data safety on the internet. We follow all of the appropriate safety procedures in order to secure your information as best as possible and are constantly aiming to improve the security of our electronic network, we using password access and advanced firewall technologies.
Users under 18 Years old are prohibited from using our website and services.
We strictly follow the regulations of children’s privacy on the internet. Our website never knowingly collects the information of any user below the age of 18. If we find out that one of the users of our website is below the age of 18, all collected data will be deleted.
We would greatly appreciate if any adult – parents or teachers who notice a child providing their personal information to our site to please contact us immediately. All action will be taken in order to forbid the data collection of any child.
Please take into consideration that any links directing towards a different website on our website may collect your personal information and online activities. This privacy intends to inform you that we do not have any control over the Privacy Policies of these sites. The terms and conditions of each website alters and therefore we cannot take responsibility for any leaked information on those web sites.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY